- Red - Every Skrillex Song played at once
- The PC - Mad World
- Bird Jesus - God’s gonna cut you down
- Battery Jesus - Power
- The False Prophet and the Keeper - The beast and the harlot
- C3k0 - Only the Good Die Young
- ATV (Alternative) -Built to last/Dragonborn
- Helix Fossil - Hearing Voices
- Lord Omastar - The Death Throes of the Terrorsquid
- Air - Spacejam
- King Fonz - Hall of the Mountain King
- Victory Road - You’re the Best Around
Oh man, thats such a tough question. I love them all, and for different reasons!
Season 1 and 2 are mostly sourcelove. Shape color etc. the D3 is much better game-wise though.
Season 3 has a neat gimmick and was my first one, but mines kinda glitchy and wouldn’t ever let me past the second map.
Season 4 is AWESOME. id, say top 2 probably. the barcode scanning gimmick is awesome, and though it isn’t a pendulum game like the first three are, that just allows you to go at your own pace. (keep in mind mine is the Japanese version, the american one doesn’t actually scan barcodes)
Season 5 is the worst of em, Goes back to running on button batteries. its more or less a tamagatchi. battles are COMPLETELY random, no pendulum, they just start beeping. and it goes into “sleep” mode after 7 pm, YOU CAN NOT PLAY IT AFTER 7 PM, also, it doesn’t shut off, it just “pauses” where it displays that on the screen, depleting your expensive button battery. Maybe the japanese version is better? I don’t know, but i was not at all impressed.
And the Xrosloader, is miles ahead of anything else. Runs on AAs, Full color screen, Clickwheel, SD card compatible. mp3 player, backlit, digimemory gimmick, microphone sound collection gimmick, Overall totally awesome. and they’re still relatively cheap online.
sidenote. Since i took that photoset, i have also aquired a Digimon Neo, it feels like the pendulums of old, lets you get up to Mega for all your digimon fairly easily, and is quite fun to play.
second sidenote, Don’t buy knockoffs if you want functional electronics, my blue camo one is completely unplayable.
Ice-Sat V out on assignment.
Scan satellite prepared for launch, tundra scan online.
Okay so this got deleted, so im adding it again
2014 giveaway - an excellent condition Windows 8 Laptop
My sister gave me her old laptop and said i could use it in a tumblr giveaway, (she just got a macbook so yeah this laptop is not needed) As we come from a very well off family, this is being given away to one lucky person! It has a 500gb hard drive and is worth around $500-$600
Here’s how this will work:
- You dont have to follow me. But, i would really appreciate it if you check out my blog, i do post some quality stuff, maybe its worth a follow? It’s up to you, but i am giving away an awesome camera! It might increase your chances of winning too. ;)
- Likes do not count for anything, only reblogs will count. You can reblog this as many times as you’d like. Do not create any extra blogs or whatever. You can also like the post as a bookmark, but likes will not be counted.
- Winner will be chosen at random and contacted via ask, so make sure that you have that on/open.
- You have until Feburary 20th, 2014 to reblog this post. a winner (at random, using a generator) and then message them. If the winner doesnt reply within a week then I will choose different.
- I’ll post the winners URL on my blog, so youll gain a ton of followers
- This giveaway will be shipped to anywhere in the world, I will be paying for shipping so don’t worry guys. Good luck!
Ends on Feburary 20th, 2014 so get reblogging!
I am hosting a few other giveaways on my blog. And also, if you’d like to learn how to make some extra cash by testing out apps on your smartphone, click here and read the post. It will make you happy even if you dont win xx
Good luck and stay lovely!